Getting started with Labeeb IoT User Defined Dashboard
Labeeb IoT Platform gives you the ability to create and customize your dashboard by adding, removing, reordering,resizing different available data representation plugins to get you the best fit data visualization and monitoring.
Create your first Dashboard :
- Login your Labeeb IoT account, you don't have one? Get yours Now.
- From side menu go to "My Dashboard" :
- From "My Dashboard",go to "Home" button, then "Creat New" to create a new dashboard :
- Select the green side menu and chose "Add Panel" , then you have multiple panels options, for example select "Graph" :
- New graph with default values will be created, to connect it with your sensor data,from graph options select "Panel data source",for example we will select josn data source.
- Now link the graph to the data some data type, for example "cpu" data type in "select metric" field:
- More Panel options can be found in Panel setting, so you can customize axis,display and colors,etc :
- Confirm changes by clicking on "Back to Dashboard" :