Welcome to the Labeeb IoT Developers space!
Labeeb IoT Developers spaces are great for learning more about how to use Labeeb IoT Portal and APIs, and how to start developing IoT Devices and Services using Labeeb IoT SDKs. This developers space is still under construction and will be updated frequently.
Table of Contents
Labeeb IoT platform provides the following features:
- Secure sending and retrieving data through the support of https and SSL/TLS protocols.
- Support connections from IoT devices through MQTT, MQTT over Websocket, HTTP Restfull interface and COAP
- Storage in SQL and No-SQL data bases.
- Analytics to retrieve and aggregate data from our big data.
- Business Rules Manager.
- Restful API to build your applications and manage your devices.
This release mainly introduces a new UI/UX with the dynamic dashboard that users can build and the support on a new communication protocol to connect IoT devices.
- [LBBMZM-422] - Labeeb IoT Web Portal migration and enhancements
- [LBBMZM-423] - Support for users defined dashboards
- [LBBMZM-521] - DCM support of JSON over HTTP
This release mainly introduces enhancements on the rules engine and the support of sending/storing multimedia.
- [LBBMZM-285] - Add capability to share data with external sources (external MQTT brokers, SQL databases, REST web services and SMS)
- [LBBMZM-409] - Support for Multimedia Unstructured Data
- [LBBMZM-419] - Usage restriction alerts via email
- [LBBMZM-446] - Signup issues when enterprise name has capital letters