Table of Contents
Labeeb IoT platform provides the following features:
- Secure sending and retrieving data through the support of https and SSL/TLS protocols.
- Support connections from IoT devices through MQTT, MQTT over Websocket, HTTP Restfull interface and COAP
- Storage in SQL and No-SQL data bases.
- Analytics to retrieve and aggregate data from our big data.
- Business Rules Manager.
- Restful API to build your applications and manage your devices.
This release mainly introduces a new UI/UX with the dynamic dashboard that users can build and the support on a new communication protocol to connect IoT devices.
- [LBBMZM-422] - Labeeb IoT Web Portal migration and enhancements
- [LBBMZM-423] - Support for users defined dashboards
- [LBBMZM-521] - DCM support of JSON over HTTP
This release mainly introduces enhancements on the rules engine and the support of sending/storing multimedia.
- [LBBMZM-285] - Add capability to share data with external sources (external MQTT brokers, SQL databases, REST web services and SMS)
- [LBBMZM-409] - Support for Multimedia Unstructured Data
- [LBBMZM-419] - Usage restriction alerts via email
- [LBBMZM-446] - Signup issues when enterprise name has capital letters