Getting started with Labeeb IoT User Defined Dashboard
Labeeb IoT Platform gives you the ability to create and customize your dashboard by adding, removing, reordering,resizing different available data representation plugins to get you the best fit data visualization and monitoring.
A dashboard is a user interface that organizes and presents information in a way that is easy to read through visual display of the most important information needed to achieve one or more objectives; consolidated and arranged on a single screen so the information can be monitored at a glance.
Dashboard may contain multiple visual components,each connected to some data source.Different types of components can be charts, tables, gauges, metrics, or other components that you can create and customize. Use a chart when you want to show data graphically,use a gauge when you have a single value that you want to show within a range of custom values.
Labeeb IoT supports two different storage back-ends for your time series data (Data Source) :SQL and NoSQL,each Data Source has a specific features and capabilities that the particular Data Source exposes.
The Panel is the visualization building block in the dashboard. Each Panel allows you to extract the perfect visualization to display on the Panel by customizing the panel options and different settings.
Hands on creating your first dashboard :
- Login your Labeeb IoT account, you don't have one? Get yours Now.
- From side menu go to "My Dashboard" :
- From "My Dashboard",go to "Home" button, then "Create New" to create a new dashboard :
- Select the green side menu and chose "Add Panel" , then you have multiple panels options, for example select "Graph" :
- New graph with default values will be created, to connect it with your sensor data,from graph options select "Panel data source",for example we will select josn data source.
- Now link the graph to the data some data type, for example "cpu" data type in "select metric" field:
- More Panel options can be found in Panel setting, so you can customize axes,display and colors,etc :
- Confirm changes by clicking on "Back to Dashboard" :